Ohio-based Akron Children’s Hospital seeks a Child Neurologist to join its expanding Division. Akron Children’s Hospital is the largest pediatric healthcare system in Northeast Ohio and is ranked among the best children’s hospitals by US News and World Report.
This integrated healthcare delivery system includes:
· Two free-standing pediatric hospitals
· More than 1,000 providers, who manage 1,000,000+ patient visits annually
· A network of more than 60 primary and specialty care locations
· Robust research and innovation endeavors
The successful candidate will provide Neurology care at the Beeghly campus expanding the services of a dedicated team of 11 pediatric neurologists and 15 nurse practitioners who provide care in Akron Children’s Hospital’s NeuroDevelopmental Science Center. The Center brings together the expertise of 6 pediatric specialties including: Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Physiatry, Neuropsychology and Psychology, to deliver quality care to the patients served.
This position offers opportunities for:
· Partnership with an established team of neurologists affording exceptional work-life balance
· Active involvement in medical student and resident education; academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University is available and commensurate with experience
· Research and innovation available through the Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute and local universities
· A $2,000 monthly residency stipend and a $60,000 retention bonus
· An attractive compensation and benefit package
Requirements include MD or DO degree, board eligibility/certification in Child Neurology and the ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Ohio.
The Mahoning Valley is an exciting and vibrant place to live…outstanding parks, museums, theaters, art galleries, sport events, golf courses, country clubs, live concert and event venues, biking and hiking trails, lakes and much more provide residents with a dynamic choice of recreational opportunities. This area is successfully transitioning to a technology and knowledge-based economy by leveraging its industrial and academic strengths. In just the last two years, 107 businesses have invested $682 million here, creating over 4500 new jobs!
Interested candidates may contact Jane Hensley, Physician Recruiter at 330-543-3015 or email@example.com. To learn more, visit our website at www.akronchildrens.org.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: