Ohio-based, Akron Children’s Hospital is seeking an additional Pediatric Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join its growing team.Akron Children’s Hospital is the largest pediatric healthcare system in Northeast Ohio and is ranked among the best children’s hospitals by US News and World Report.
This integrated healthcare delivery system includes:
- Two free-standing pediatric hospitals
- More than 900 providers, who manage 1,000,000+ patient visits annually
- A network of more than 60 primary and specialty care locations
- An American College of Surgeons certified pediatric trauma center
- Partnership with a sub-specialized 10 member team of Pediatric Orthopedic surgeons including another pediatric hand surgeon affording exceptional work-life balance
- Active involvement in medical student, resident, and fellow education; academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University is available and commensurate with experience
- Leadership and protected time in research and innovation, available through the Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute and local universities
- An attractive compensation plan that includes bonus compensation
The successful candidate will join the Department of Orthopedic Surgery and our multidisciplinary team of surgeons, certified nurse practitioners, nurses, occupational and physical therapists, and technicians who work together to treat pediatric hand and upper extremities conditions.The selected candidate will also work closely with our neurosurgeons, physical rehabilitation experts and other disciplines to optimize care and outcomes associated with brachial plexus injuries.
This position offers opportunities for:
Requirements include board eligibility/certification by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, pediatric hand fellowship training and the ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Ohio. Training and expertise in brachial plexus injuries is preferred.
Akron Children’s Hospital is set in the beautiful Cuyahoga Valley, just minutes south of Cleveland.From major league attractions to small-town appeal, the greater Akron area and Northeast Ohio has something for everyone.The area is rich in history and cultural diversity and provides a stimulating blend of outstanding educational, cultural and recreational resources.This four-season community will have outdoor enthusiasts thrilled with over 40,000 acres of Metro Parkes for year round enjoyment.
Interested candidates should apply online. For additional information contact Jane Hensley, Physician Recruiter at 330-543-3015 or email@example.com.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: