Ohio-based, Akron Children’s Hospital is seeking an additional Plastic Surgeon to join its growing team.Akron Children’s Hospital is the largest pediatric healthcare system in Northeast Ohio and is ranked among the best children’s hospitals by US News and World Report.
This integrated healthcare delivery system includes:
- Two free-standing pediatric hospitals
- More than 900 providers, who manage 1,000,000+ patient visits annually
- A network of more than 60 primary and specialty care locations
- An American College of Surgeons certified pediatric trauma center
- The only inpatient/outpatient burn center in a 5 county service area
- Partnership with an established team of Pediatric Plastic Surgeons affording exceptional work-life balance
- Active involvement in medical student, and resident education; academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University is available and commensurate with experience
- Research and innovation, available through the Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute and local universities
- An attractive compensation plan that includes bonus compensation
The successful candidate will join a well-established team of plastic surgeons in the Division of Pediatric Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. This position will support the division in its efforts to enhance superior clinical programs and services including: Craniofacial Center, Speech Resonance Clinic, Vascular Anomalies Clinic and the Nerve/Brachial Plexus Program. Special interest and training in Reconstructive Microsurgery/peripheral nerve surgery is an important consideration for the position.
This position offers opportunities for:
Requirements include board eligibility/certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and the ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Ohio. Fellowship training and expertise in microsurgery and pediatric plastic surgery are preferred.
Akron Children’s Hospital is set in the beautiful Cuyahoga Valley, just minutes south of Cleveland.From major league attractions to small-town appeal, the greater Akron area and Northeast Ohio has something for everyone.The area is rich in history and cultural diversity and provides a stimulating blend of outstanding educational, cultural and recreational resources.This four-season community will have outdoor enthusiasts thrilled with over 40,000 acres of Metro Parkes for year round enjoyment.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online. For additional information contact Jane Hensley, Physician Recruiter at 330-543-3015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: