Akron Children’s Hospital is one of the largest independent pediatric hospitals in the U.S., and ranked among the best children’s hospitals by U.S. News and World Report. Our dedicated staff serves nearly 900,000 patient visits per year through our 2 hospital campuses and a large network of locations offering primary and specialty care.
We are leading the way to healthier futures for children and communities through expert medical care, research, and prevention and wellness programs. As a teaching affiliate of Northeast Ohio Medical University and other universities, we train new generations of pediatricians, specialists, nurses and pharmacists every year.
- To treat every child as we would our own
- To treat others as they would like to be treated
- To turn no child away for any reason
We are seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can thrive.
The Clinical Analytics Coordinator is responsible for designing, performing, and documenting data analysis in support of clinical improvement.
1. Designs, performs, and documents data analysis in support of clinical improvement.
2. Works with operational leaders, physicians and clinical staff to design analyses that identify opportunities for improvement in care, evaluates adherence to clinical best practice, and measures outcomes.
3. Provides tactical support to the organization by analyzing and interpreting data to suggest creative solutions.
4. Uses technical tools to query, manipulate, and summarize data from various data sources.
5. Generates reports detailing the results of analysis, including narrative, tabular, and graphical depictions of the data, results, and recommendations.
6. Presents findings to business leaders in a language that can be readily understood by non-analysts.
7. Utilizes data, results and recommendations to develop and deliver presentations
8. Works with other data analysts and the VP, Analytics and Performance Management as required to standardize metrics, resolve data quality issues, and ensure conformity and compliance with all aspects of clinical data analysis.
1. Experience working with all levels within an organization is required.
2. Experience creating reports from a data source is required.
3. Experience with Webi, ClickService or similar reporting tool is required.
4. Experience in healthcare is preferred.
5. Experience working with Epic is preferred.
6. Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required.
7. Bachelors Degree is required, Masters Degree is preferred.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: