Akron Children's Hospital Careers
Senior IT Business Analyst (Kronos)
Shift Information: Day Job
Will work directly with functional areas to resolve issues and to identify opportunities for improvement in Kronos, coordinating the efforts of IT, operational departments and the vendor to achieve satisfactory solutions. Ad hoc report writing and application-specific tools are used in both issue resolution and application optimizations. May also be involved in defining requirements, vendor selection and implementation of new software.
Keywords: Kronos, Workforce Integration Manager (WIM), Workforce Central (WFC)
- Bachelor's Degree plus five (5) years' relevant experience or Associates Degree plus seven (7) years' relevant experience.
- Experience creating and supporting Kronos Workforce Integration Manager Interfaces required.
- Working knowledge of access profiles, organization mapping, pay rules and work rules required.
- Knowledge of time clock setup and configuration preferred.
- Experience with SQL scripting and queries preferred.
- Experience supporting Payroll and Kronos preferred.
- Experience working with all levels within an organization is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required.
- Strong organization, analysis and problem solving skills required, with an emphasis on attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a variety of audiences, including business owners, vendors and other IS staff is required.
- Working knowledge and experience with Kronos.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: