Akron Children's Hospital Careers
Senior Information Technology Security Engineer
Shift Information: Day Job
Monday - Friday
- Responsible for the implementation, execution and continuous improvement of the Information Security Program.
- Maintenance of information security policies, procedures and standards.
- Conducting risk analysis and risk management.
- Developing and coordinating application security reviews; vulnerability and incident management
- Evaluation, selection and implementation of information security tools.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR an Associate degree and 7 years of relevant experience required.
- Security Certification of CISSP, HCISSP, SSCP or similar is required.
- Must have working knowledge of HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, NIST and other frameworks.
- Knowledge of securing Information System technologies (network, server, desktop, firewall, IDS/IPS) required.
- A qualified individual for this position should be self-motivated and hardworking.
- The candidate must be able to prioritize work assignments and work on difficult tasks with minimal supervision.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: