Akron Children's Hospital Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Part Time, 16 Hours per Week
- Protects Hospital's patients, visitors, employees, and property.
- Makes periodic inspections of all hospital premises, responds to all calls for assistance, provides public with information, reports sightings of unusual conditions and/or equipment malfunctions to proper authorities.
- Escorts hospital employees and visitors to and from parking lots as required.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must have the ability to follow written and oral instructions, and perform well under stressful conditions.
- Must have effective interpersonal & communications skills.
- Must possess a valid Ohio Driver's License and must be insurable under the Hospital's liability policy.
- Current and valid OPOTA certification preferred.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: