Akron Children's Hospital Careers
Sr B.I. Developer
- Works with operational staff and application analysts to define report requirements
- Uses knowledge of Crystal Reports and the Epic Clarity database to develop and maintain reports that meet operational requirements in one or more functional areas
- Uses technical and analytical skills in validation of reports and in resolution of problems.
- Participated in review of release notes for upgrades.
- Assists in report maintenance required for upgrades.
Keywords: Business Intelligence Developer, B.I Developer, , Business Objects, Business Objects Crystal, Sequal, Healthcare, Epic, Healthcare Analytics, Web Intelligence.
- Associate’s degree and seven(7) years relevant experience or Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years relevant experience required
- Proficiency with Business Objects’ Crystal Reports required. Knowledge of Web Intelligence (WEBI )a plus.
- Ability to develop SQL queries and SQL scripts required.
- Experience with Epic’s Clarity data model preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills required
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills required
- Ability to travel and obtain certification within an established timeframe required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite required
Preferred qualifications: Healthcare experience, Epic Clarity, Epic Systems
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: