Akron Children's Hospital Careers
RN Coordinator/Supervisor Nurse Family Partnership Home Visits
The RN Coordinator NFP Home Visits is a reflective and administrative coordinator of the Nurse Home Visitors in the Nurse-Family Partnership Program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with each nurse home visitor on client care review, progress and planning; as well as, home visitor reflection, processing and development.
- Supervising home visits will be done on a regular basis.
- Responsible for maintaining high standards in clinical practice following the program model.
- Responsible for assuring all staff follow policy, procedures, protocol and rules of the respective employer and program.
- Coordinates new staff orientation, staff education and competencies, and PI chart monitoring.
- Supports compliance with data entry.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care for the physical, psychological, social, educational, and safety needs of the patients served regardless of age.
- Good communications and ease with adolescents.
- Valid driver's license and an insured safe automobile.
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing is required.
- Registered Nurse Ohio licensure is required. BLS certification is required.
- At least three years of recent experience in pediatrics or related experience required with children birth through 5 years.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: