Akron Children's Hospital Careers
.Net Analyst/Web Developer
- Develops and supports custom applications using Visual Studio, .NET Framework and C# syntaxes.
- Incorporates source code repositories and builds, using standard source control applications in development.
- Follows standards to ensure Microsoft development platform remains stable, reliable, and secure for all users.
- Assists in the development and coordination of multiple project plans.
- Assists with problem solving, testing, training and documenting of custom applications.
- Develops, maintains and supports multiple custom applications.
- Provides a high quality, professional solution for every request.
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Information Services or related field and minimum three (3) years' experience OR a high school diploma/equivalent and a minimum of seven (7) years' experience required.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written), interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills required.
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate flexibility in adapting to various assignments, project changes, and deadlines while remaining productive.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Experience in MVC, JQuery, web services and WCF, Angular 2, Typescript, Ionic 2 and Cordova preferred.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: