Akron Children's Hospital Careers
- Responsible for the daily cleaning of floors in corridors and other assigned areas.
- Also responsible for major floor cleaning and refinishing of hard surface floors or extraction of carpets, and project cleaning of walls, lights, windows, etc.
- All work to be done accordance with standard procedures.
- High school degree of equivalent.
- Must be able to possess mechanical aptitude to detect equipment malfunctions for safety to self and others.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions, and record project work completed.