Akron Children's Hospital Careers
This is an on-call/as needed variable shift position including off-shifts and a weekend and holiday rotation.
- Protects Hospital's patients, visitors, employees, and property.
- Makes periodic inspections of all hospital premises, responds to all calls for assistance, provides public with information, reports sightings of unusual conditions and/or equipment malfunctions to proper authorities.
- Escorts hospital employees and visitors to and from parking lots as required.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Current OPOTA certification strongly preferred.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and perform well under stressful conditions.
- Effective interpersonal communications skills.
- Valid Ohio Driver's License and be insurable under the Hospital's liability policy.