Akron Children's Hospital Careers
Lead Configuration Engineer (SCCM)
- Manage the day-to-day planning, projects and assist in technical leadership to ensure a team meets its required level of production.
- Measure performance of team members and create enhanced metrics reporting.
- Evaluate the teams skillset based on current and future technologies in place or being implemented.
- Work with team members to foster growth and ensure success.
- Provides information and escalations of workload to team members.
- Project management skillset is required to determine estimates for project tasks and assists with prioritization.
- Key aspects of the position require an in depth knowledge of active directory and group policies, including the security of systems utilizing technologies such as endpoint protection (SCEP) and Bitlocker encryption.
- Knowledge of System Center Configuration Manager including OSD, Patching, Packaging, Configuration Management and SSRS Report writing is utilized.
- Other technologies utilized include Air-Watch, Flexera Admin Studio, Avecto, Microsoft MDOP tools and a scripting technology such as vbscript and/or powershell.
- Bachelor’s Degree and seven (7) years of relevant experience OR an Associate’s Degree and nine (9) years of relevant experience required.
- Extensive knowledge of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) with experience working in medium to large environments required.
- Experience working with Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and network protocols and standards.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows Server OS, Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policies, image deployment, software deployment, asset intelligence, and software updates.
- Knowledge of mobile devices, desktop encryption, scripting language, virtualization of OS and applications (App-V), and Anti-virus is required.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), organizational, analytical, problem solving, and time management skills required.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: