Akron Children's Hospital Careers
Sr Business Analyst (EPIC Systems)
Akron Children’s Hospital is one of the largest independent pediatric hospitals in the U.S., and ranked among the best children’s hospitals by U.S. News and World Report. Our dedicated staff serves nearly 800,000 patient visits per year through our 2 hospital campuses and a large network of locations offering primary and specialty care.
We are leading the way to healthier futures for children and communities through expert medical care, research, and prevention and wellness programs. As a teaching affiliate of Northeast Ohio Medical University and other universities, we train new generations of pediatricians, specialists, nurses and pharmacists every year.
- To treat every child as we would our own
- To treat others as we would like to be treated
- To turn no child away for any reason
We are seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can thrive.
Shift Information: Day Job
- Prepares high level project plans and manages / monitors the development, implementation, progress, and/or upgrade of Projects and systems, including requirements definition and time line.
- Tracks progress of projects and keeps management informed of ongoing status.
- Facilitates meetings and works with hospital departments and vendors as necessary.
- Vendor and Contract Management
Qualifications: Preferred qualifications: Experience with Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehouse, Enterprise Data Warehousing. Working knowledge of BI Tools (Business Objects WEBI preferred). Experience working in project management.
Preferred qualifications: Experience with Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehouse, Enterprise Data Warehousing. Working knowledge of BI Tools (Business Objects WEBI preferred). Experience working in project management.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: