Akron Children's Hospital Careers
Human Resources Specialist - Staffing
Shift Information: Day Job
Position Summary: Serves as the Lead resource for Non-Employee Staff (NES).
- Coordinates and facilitates the standards and guidelines for all non-employed staff’s entry into the organization inclusive of development, documentation, implementation and maintenance of all vendor contracts, processes, and metrics tracking.
- Partners with hospital management in the development and maintenance of policies, processes, and procedures.
- Responsible for NES HRIS record maintenance with emphasis on data analysis and process improvement.
- Knowledge of and adheres to talent selection and hospital policies, procedures, and practices.
- Guides hiring managers and candidates through the full staffing lifecycle and is responsible for screening, interviewing, testing, and referring a diverse pool of talent for positions throughout the Hospital.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required
Minimum of two (2) years’ recruitment experience required; contingency staff experience preferred.
Proven strong technical capabilities including data entry, spreadsheet, ATS, and data base experience; ability to view system details in a total context and to support department needs related to report development and production. Ability to work with transactional data and utilize the information in an analytical capacity.
Strong customer service, interpersonal, oral, and written communication, organization and time management skills essential.
This position works in a typical office environment and is expected to be able to operate a variety of standard office equipment. The majority of time is spent seated at a desk/work station. Must be able to enter data into a computer and verify the information by viewing computer screens and analyzing printed reports. Must be able to verbally communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: