Akron Children's Hospital Careers
Security Officer, part time days
Shift Information: Day Job
24 hours/week, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Protects Hospital's patients, visitors, employees, and property.
- Makes periodic inspections of all hospital premises, responds to all calls for assistance, provides public with information, reports sightings of unusual conditions and/or equipment malfunctions to proper authorities.
- Escorts hospital employees and visitors to and from parking lots as required.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Current OPOTA certification strongly preferred.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and perform well under stressful conditions.
- Effective interpersonal communications skills.
- Valid Ohio Driver's License and be insurable under the Hospital's liability policy.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: