Akron Children's Hospital Careers
Staff Clinical Geneticist
Akron Children’s Hospital is nationally ranked by US News and World Report in seven pediatric specialties and is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes:
- Two free-standing pediatric hospitals
- 700 providers, who manage over 800,000 patient visits annually
- A network of 80 primary and specialty care locations
- Robust research and innovation endeavors
- This position offers opportunities for:
- Partnership with an established team of geneticists and counselors affording exceptional work-life balance
- Active involvement in medical student and resident education; academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) is available and commensurate with experience
- Research and innovation available through the Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute and partnerships with NEOMED and local universities
- An attractive compensation and benefit package
Akron Children’s Hospital is set in the beautiful Cuyahoga Valley, just minutes south of Cleveland. From major league attractions to small-town appeal, the greater Akron area has something for everyone. The area is rich in history and cultural diversity, and provides a stimulating blend of outstanding educational, cultural and recreational resources. This four-season community will have outdoor enthusiasts thrilled with over 40,000 acres of Metro Parks for year round enjoyment. Northeast Ohio has become a premiere destination to work, live, play, shop and dine!
Interested candidates may submit their CV to Jane Hensley, via e-mail to email@example.com. To learn more, visit our website at www.akronchildrens.org or call our physician recruitment department at 330-543-3015.