Pediatric Dentistry Opportunity – Northeast Ohio
Ohio based Akron Children’s Hospital seeks a Pediatric Dentist to join its expanding care team. Akron Children’s Hospital is the largest pediatric healthcare system in Northeast Ohio and was recently named by Modern Healthcare as the fastest growing children’s hospital in the nation!
Akron Children’s Hospital is nationally ranked by US News and World Report in seven pediatric specialties and is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes:
· Two free-standing pediatric hospitals
· 700 providers, who manage over 800,000 patient visits annually
· A network of 80 primary and specialty care locations
· Robust research and innovation endeavors
The successful candidate will be employed full-time by Akron Children’s Hospital and will provide comprehensive oral health care for a wide variety of infants, children and adolescentsin a state-of-the-art Pediatric Dentistry Center, located in the new Kay Jeweler’s Pavilion. The practice will be clinically oriented and include all aspects of in-patient and out-patient dentistry, as well as preventive, interceptive and dento-facial trauma, as well as restorative services.
This position offers opportunities for:
· Niche services or interdisciplinary clinic development
· A predictable and stable compensation plan as well as bonus compensation
· A comprehensive benefit package
· Research and innovation available through Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute, local universities and clinical trials.
Requirements include an , board eligibility/certification by , and the ability to obtain an active dental license in the state of Ohio.
Akron Children’s Hospital is set in the beautiful Cuyahoga Valley, just minutes south of Cleveland. From major league attractions to small-town appeal, the greater Akron area has something for everyone. The area is rich in history and cultural diversity, and provides a stimulating blend of outstanding educational, cultural and recreational resources. This four-season community will have outdoor enthusiasts thrilled with over 40,000 acres of Metro Parks for year round enjoyment. Northeast Ohio has become a premiere destination to work, live, play, shop and dine!
Interested candidates may contact Lori Schapel, Physician Recruiter at 330-543-5082 or email@example.com. To learn more, visit our website at www.akronchildrens.org.