Akron Children's Hospital Careers
Akron Children’s Hospital seeks a Pediatric Allergist/Immunologist to join its expanding Division of Allergy and Immunology. Akron Children’s Hospital is the largest pediatric healthcare system in Northeast Ohio and is ranked among the best children’s hospitals by US News and World Report.
This integrated healthcare delivery system includes:
· Two free-standing pediatric hospitals
· More than 800 providers, who manage 900,000+ patient visits annually
· A network of more than 80 primary and specialty care locations
· Robust research and innovation endeavors
The successful candidate will join a dedicated team of 5 Allergy/Immunology providers who manage over 15,000 patient visits per year. Akron Children’s Hospital’s Center for Allergy and Immunology offers a complete array of diagnostic, treatment and consulting services for infants, children, teens and adults with allergies, asthma and immunological diseases. A dietitian is available for patients with food allergies. Our team conducts a variety of allergy tests including skin tests, blood allergy tests and food challenges.
This position offers opportunities for:
· Partnership with an established team of providers affording exceptional work-life balance
· Active involvement in medical student and resident education; academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University is available and commensurate with experience
· Development of niche, multidisciplinary clinics, offering comprehensive, coordinated care
· Research and innovation available through the Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute and area universities
· An attractive compensation and benefit package
Requirements include board certification in pediatrics or internal medicine, board eligibility/certification in Allergy/Immunology and the ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Ohio. An interest in Asthma/Asthma care coordination is preferred.
Interested candidates may contact Jane Hensley, Physician Recruiter at 330-543-3015 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our website at www.akronchildrens.org.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: