Akron Children's Hospital Careers
This integrated healthcare delivery system includes:
- Two free-standing pediatric hospitals
- More than 900 providers, who manage 800,000+ patient visits annually
- A network of more than 80 primary and specialty care locations
- Robust research and innovation endeavors
- An American College of Surgeons certified pediatric trauma center
This position offers opportunities for:
- Partnership with an established team of neurosurgeons affording exceptional work-life balance
- Active involvement in medical student and resident education; academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) is available and commensurate with experience
- Research and innovation available through the Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute and partnerships with NEOMED and area universities
- An attractive compensation and benefit package
Requirements include MD or DO degree, board eligibility/certification by The American Board of Neurological Surgery or board eligibility/certification by The American Board of Pediatric Neurosurgery, and the ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Ohio.
Akron Children’s Hospital is set in the beautiful Cuyahoga Valley, just minutes south of Cleveland. From major league attractions to small-town appeal, the greater Akron area has something for everyone. The area is rich in history and cultural diversity, and provides a stimulating blend of outstanding educational, cultural and recreational resources. This four-season community offers outdoor enthusiasts more than 40,000 acres of parks for year-round enjoyment. Northeast Ohio has become a premiere destination to work, live, play, shop and dine.
Interested candidates should contact Jane Hensley, Physician Recruiter at 330-543-3015 or email@example.com. To learn more, visit our website at www.akronchildrens.org.